Sunday, October 22, 2017

Yesterday I went to a camp ground to play with my aunt gracie.It was a blast!
There's me and gracie.
We got fed food by Bobbi
a.k.a. my grammy.
We got to eat steak that was
Cooked by Gary.
It felt like a vacation for us.
We went for a long walk. We became best buddies. We stopped at a kids playground and my sisters went to play on it. I tried to run fast but my owners kept puling me back... i betcha they would have let me walk fast if Gracie wasn't such a slowpoke!! Oh well, i still love her.
 Marissa held on to my leash and i kept pulling her all over the place. Bobbi held Gracie's leash and Gracie was fine with going slow.

After we came back from the walk we were sooo tired that when we came home we fell asleep snoring. It was a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Awe Ellie we had so mich fun and I was really tired too when I got home. Thanks for joining us at camp. We will definately donit again!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like lots of fun for all!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. the slower you go the more there is to see.

    ReplyDelete