Sunday, September 8, 2019

Doggie mid life crisis?

Hi folks sorry I haven't been posting lately, I promise I will try to post more often. But more importantly the question of the day, 
 Do Dogs  get a mid life crisis?
Well, thats an interesting question, and if you look at Gracie my aunt she is going through hers in my opinion.
Lets look at the facts, Gracie is almost fifteen and she TRYS to act like a young pup! She wants to still be young but in my opinion she makes a great elder, no offense to gracie I love my aunt. She tries to run and play like a puppy but she could never keep up with me. Young dogs like me will keep running till we drop. Oh and Gracie if you're reading this we should try one of Rissi's exercise classes, what a  workout!(Rissi-one of my owners) Well,loved chatting with you guys but I have to go for now. See ya later!
 Ellie :)  

1 comment:

  1. yea, yea. I try to act like a pup because in my heart I am still a pup. And speaking of that, do you want to share some pup-a-roni with me next time I come to visit? BOL!

    ReplyDelete