Sunday, September 8, 2019

I visited jail

Ok if you look on growing old with gracie you'll see that gracie's owners and my owners went to the beach. Gracie got "special attention" and I got sent to jail! My owners said I was going to a nice little doggie sweet. But when I got there I noticed that the door for me to get into looked exactly like jail bars!The worker lady took me in the room and I was trapped.
My owners left then I herd another dog say what are you in for?I said my owners apparently went on vacation,same qustion to you. All in all it wasn't to bad of a stay..i had some play times, walks and treats. Also made some new friends. I was so exited to see my family when they came back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, when you get old like me you will get special attention too. When I was your age, I spent weeks in a jail cell. You should be glad it was only a couple of days. I would trade my years for your years and then you could get special attention too... how 'bout it? But then again you would not be able to play like you do or run and jump and have fun like you do or jump on to the furniture like you do.
    Because your leg would hurt and you would not have the youth you have now. So quit complaining ... and ,.. hey... when are we going to hang out again? I love smelling your butt. lol. GRACIE

    ReplyDelete