Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I'm back!

Hi its Ellie I have not been blogging but I've been very busy with all the holidays. I had a wonderful Christmas Santa brought me a squeaky toy and dog cookie treats flavored chocolate and vanilla. I LOVE playing in the snow and it's snowing right now. I got groomed not to long ago I don't personally like getting groomed but my owners make me. I really think that they should ask me first before they deiced what to do with me. ME! Anyway here is a picture of me when I was groomed...Love, Ellie

4 comments:

  1. those cookie treats sound delicious. glad you had a nice holiday. you look lovely being groomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ellie, you are gorgeous!! And Gracie wants to know if you will share your cookies with her. She says she will share hers with you. Maybe. If it's ones she doesn't like. xoxo Your Grammy and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie! Any friend of Gracie's is a friend of mine! My, you are beautiful, and i love your bandanna! How old are you? You sure know how to pose! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie, we are so happy to visit your blog and see that you are back. We hope you got plenty of delicious treats and are having a pawsome day so far. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete