Sunday, May 13, 2018

Another day Another nickel

Hey!Glad to see you. I have done something to day,you might not believe me but I ATE one of my owners ART PROJECTS!!! I got in trouble. The art project was a fish that had FROOT LOOPS on it. I have a weakness for food.
But my favorite foods are TACO'S AND SPAGHETTI!!!
Once my family was eating spaghetti and a noodle dropped from the table and I ate it luckily I didn't get in trouble,they just laughed. I also get desert especially on my birthday I usually get vanilla ice cream. But enough about food,I want to tell you how one of my owners which is the only boy in the  house built me a wooden bed. They put a nice warm,soft blanket over top of it. I sleep in it most of the time. But sometimes I cuddle up in bed. There was a terrible storm were I live. There was so much lightning and thunder. I was terrified but when the storm was over I realized everything was okay.

3 comments:

  1. Ellie that new bed sounds nice and comfy, cozy. Glad the storm quickly passed and you were okay. I like Tacos and spaghetti too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie!!! You are one of the most talented dogs I know. Tell everyone about how you can catch a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie, we are happy that you were able to have some tastes of the spaghetti. That bed sounds really comfortable and good for some great naps. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete